From Tekkenpedia EnglishEdit
|Emilie "Lili" Rochefort|
|Voiced By||Joy Jacobson (T5DR, T6), Rachel Hirschfield (T6BR Scenario Campaign)|
|Fighting Style||Street Fighting|
|Height||6'4" (195 cm)|
|Occupation||High school student|
|Likes||Fashion, winning, her father, and her butler|
|Dislikes||Losing, seeing her father upset, the Mishima Zaibatsu, Jin Kazama, and Asuka Kazama|
- 2 Story
- 3 Character Relationships
To customize in SC3:Lili
Lili Rochefort (Tekken) ----------------------- Style: Tira Weapon: Bifrost Undergarment: Bunny Outfit (1,23) 0/9 Arm: Ryukyu Gauntlets (1,32) 0/9 Lower: Dragon Slacks (64,32) 0/9 Leg: Noble Ankle Boots (1,17) 0/9 Face: 4 Voice: 6 Pitch+8 Hair: Princess Long (11,7) 6/9 Pose: 1 Frame: 33 Background: 27 Lei Wulong (Tekken)
Emilie de Rochefort better known under her nickname, "Lili", was introduced in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and returned for Tekken 6 and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. She is the only daughter of a wealthy oil magnate in Monaco. She is a sixteen-year-old girl whose fighting style is labeled as "Street Fighting". Lili became interested in fighting when she was kidnapped and held ransom at the age of twelve. She managed to take out one of her captors while struggling violently to free herself. This triggered her hunger for battle. Because her father is a good-hearted man who hates conflict, and Lili loves him very much, she doesn't want him to be upset. Lili took part in street fighting tournaments around the world under the guise of a vacation from Monaco, using her family's private jet. Lili acquired an invitation to The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 after defeating an opponent in San Francisco. Realizing that the Mishima Zaibatsu, the main source of her father's problems, is the sponsor of the tournament, Lili decides to enter the tournament so that she can put an end to her father's business troubles.
However in Tekken 6, Lili's father discovers that Lili was a participant in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, so he prohibits her from leaving the mansion until further notice as punishment for her disobedience. This prevents Lili from getting revenge on the girl that defeated her in the tournament. Her father's oil fields were taken over by the Mishima Zaibatsu, particularly Jin Kazama. Lili enters The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to reclaim her father's company and ease her father's anxiety, caused by overworking himself.
Nothing is known about Lili's mother, as she has not been seen or mentioned in the series.
Analysis of LiliEdit
Lili is portrayed as a typical upper class teenager, showing characteristics ranging from compassion and elegance to arrogance and belittlement. Her attitude tends to sway between her thoughts on helping her beloved father and her burning desire to fight. Despite this, she tries to maintain composure whenever she can.
Lili has shared the same fate as Dead or Alive's Hitomi Bezwinger and Street Fighter's Karin Kanzuki, as Lili has become one of the most popular characters in the series despite only appearing in two Tekken games. She is regularly seen in Tekken 6's online mode.
Her second outfit, and all of its customizations have a heavy Lolita theme, popularized in Japan. Headresses, miniture top hats, and glasses all suggest that her second costume is a obvious nod to the Lolita fashion style, and it complements Lili to such perfection, as the Lolita subcultures strive for elegance, grace, and beauty just as she strives for in her battles.
Her "street fighting" style appears to mix moves from classical dance and/or ballet. Other moves derive from gymnastics techniques, such as cartwheels and handstands, and some moves tend to be a reflection of her background and personality. Some may say that it resembles a form of wushu. Others say that it may be tricking, a comparatively new martial art form.
As a character in Tekken 6, she is considered to be one of the best sidesteppers in the game, has a wide range and versatility in her juggles, and has decent damage. She also has great floating abilities, and fairly good okizeme.
Unfortunately she is let down by being very linear in her moves, making herself prone to being sidestepped. Her low moves are not the best and quite a few of her moves are unsafe or slow to use. Lili can still put up a fight in a walled or infinite stage, with a nice wall game. Finally, because of the simplicity of her style and the fact that she is often used, she can be quite predictable.
Overall, Lili is a very easy character to master and a good one at that, and is a great character to use for a beginner.
|(Laughs). You surely don't believe...you can beat me?||Sebastian, they say they're leaving already.|
|My battles...are for my father.||(Sighs). Sebastian, can't you do better than this?|
|This is a great place to fight, don't you think?||Please don't tell my father.|
|How long can you stand my attacks?||It's time for my afternoon tea. Farewell!|
|_||The moment of victory. I love it!|
- Lili is currently the youngest (human) character in the Tekken series, as she is only sixteen years old in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Ling Xiaoyu was the only other character to debut at the age of sixteen.
- Lili is the only character in Tekken who currently has long, untied hair (Christie Monteiro's hair had previously been untied in Tekken 4).
- Lili is possibly left handed, as she can be seen using her left hand in Tekken Bowling.
- Even though the official language of Monaco is French and her last name is of French origin, Lili speaks English.
- A Maxim model named Natalie starred as Lili in the Tekken Maxim Photoshoot for the Maxim magazine.
- Lili has recently appeared on the cover of a Play Magazine "Girls of Gaming" issue, where she is shown wearing a bikini.
- She is currently the tallest human female character in the game, standing at 6'4.
- The man Lili defeated in order to obtain her invitation to the The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 bears a striking resemblance to Forest Law in his Player One outfit. However, it has yet to be confirmed who this man actually is.
- Lili's ascot tie in her 2P costume (her white dress) was originally windblown, a detail removed somewhat in later games.
- One of Lili's customization parts is that of having the Prince of All Cosmos from Katamari Damacy on her head.
- Another customization item is the ringlet hairstyle of Karin Kanzuki from Street Fighter Alpha 3, a character with whom she shares many similarities. Even more so, if her 2P outfit is changed to a completely red color, she appears to look completely like Karin.
- Lili can be customized to somewhat resemble Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas, a character from the France-produced animated television series Code Lyoko. All that is needed are three customizations: Bustier (color it pink), Punk Style (purple is the best color for it), and Black Hair.
- Lili can be customized to resemble a jockey, Misa Amane from Death Note, Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII (), Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers, Kurumu Kurono and Moka Akashiya from Rosario+Vampire, Nanette Manoir from Angela Anaconda, Karin Kanzuki from Street Fighter Alpha 3, Renge Houshakuji from Ouran High School Host Club (in a different school outfit), and Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas from Code Lyoko (albeit in a different outfit)and Amy Sorel from Soul Calibur.
- Lili's "Item Move" is her headdress (either black or white) that gives her a new grab move in which she flips over her opponent, strikes them with her butt, then starts waving with one of her hands while the other hand is behind her back. The command for this move is "d/b+1+2" ( and ).
- Lili can have her hair customized so that it resembles the hairstyle of Angel. She can also have angel wings here [] at 2:06.
- Lili has an alternate costume only for the console version ().
- Lili's alternate costume can be customized without the veil and with different colors.
- In the Scenario Campaign of Tekken 6, Lili is a boss at the Queen's Harbor. After the player defeats her, she encounters Lars and Alisa, having done some research on him. She gives them a vehicle (possibly from the Danver company of the Ridge Racer series) to use. Lili tells them that someone gave it to her, but she cannot stand it and considers it hideous. Before she heads back to Monaco (expressing her lament over not being able to have a rematch with Asuka Kazama), Lili tells Lars to make sure he finishes off Jin Kazama, or else she'll "kill" him. As she leaves, Lars states that he'll try not to let her down. If you are playing the Scenario Campaign yourself (as Lili or any other character besides Lars, Asuka and Alisa), you'll find out that the Rochefort family is so wealthy that they own a large oil tanker. In the stage, you fight several female bodyguards (using Nina's fighting style) employed by her father.
- In the teaser Lili and Asuka vowed to never team-up in the tournament but in this video(at 1:20) you will see that they gave each other a high-five after they won. Also in the video at 1:12 you will see her spying on Jun Kazama.
Lili is the only daughter of an oil tycoon residing in Monaco. Four years ago, while being attacked by a criminal group making profits from kidnappings, Lili suddenly became violent, and unexpectedly floored one of her attackers. It was at that moment that she first realized she took pleasure in defeating her opponents. However, deep down inside, Lili is a gentle person, she only wants to please her father, but she knows that he despises fighting.
Troubled by her situation, she tells herself "I don’t want father to hate me.. but I want to continue fighting". Her desire to fight couldn’t be contained, and for this reason, she uses a private jet to travel abroad to take part in street fights, which she enjoyed immensely.
One day, after defeating an opponent in San Francisco, she acquired an invitation to a martial arts tournament. Lili noticed that the sponsor of the tournament, the Mishima Financial Group, caused her father much trouble. With the assumption of the Mishima Financial Group becoming a useful asset to her father, she was determined to take part in the tournament.
Lili, the only daughter of a wealthy oil magnate in Monaco.
Four years ago, she was captured and held ransom for that very reason. While in captivity, she struggled violently to free herself, taking out one of her captors. That fight triggered her hunger for battle.
However, Lili's father was a good hearted man who hated conflict.
"I don't want Father to be upset with me... but I also want to fight."
Lili could no longer control her urge to fight.
Under the guise of a simple vacation, she used the family's private jet to take part in street fighting tournaments around the world.
One day, she receives an invitation to a certain fighting tournament from an opponent she defeated in San Francisco.
Lili soon realizes that the host of this tournament was none other than the Mishima Zaibatsu, the main source of her father's problems. She decides to enter the tournament and put an end to her father's business troubles.
Stage 4 - Ganryu Lili is walking through the Autumn Temple stage with a hand on her hip. She says, "This place is breathtaking. I really like it here." Ganryu appears behind Lili, holding a map, saying, "I can never find my way around this place. Heh heh." Noticing Lili, he says, "Miss, can you take a look at this? Do you know this place?" Lili notices him and says, "Wow! Such robust eyebrows! Just like my father's!" Then, she says, "No, I can't. I must remain focused until I've defeated Mishima!" A fight between the two ensues. After Lili wins, Ganryu is shown unconscious, with his head face-up in Lili's lap. Lili says, "You have a strapping face, but you're not very good, are you?" Lili starts laughing.
Final Stage - Jinpachi Mishima Lili is walking through the Inferno stage when Jinpachi Mishima appears behind her (in his Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection "Devil" form). Lili notices him and turns around. She says, "So you're Mishima!" Jinpachi replies, "Indeed. My name is Jinpachi Mishima!" Lili responds, "I must eliminate you. For my father's sake!" A fight ensues between them. There is no animation shown after Lili wins this fight.
Lili and Sebastian celebrate her victory over the Mishimas, with Sebastian emotionally dabbing at his eyes with a handkerchief and Lili bursting into laughter at the thought of how pleased her father will be when he learns of the collapse of the Mishima empire. Lili's chauffeur, waiting in a limousine, turns on an in-car television to discover that Rochefort Enterprises has declared bankruptcy after a main trading partner, the Mishima Zaibatsu, collapsed. The chauffeur is visibly shocked at this. Lili, however, is blissfully unaware and still laughing. The chauffeur flees the limousine.
Lili joined The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 without her father's knowledge and was subsequently crushed by Asuka Kazama. Unfortunately, her father discovered that she had entered the tournament and banned her from leaving her home. As a result, Lili was unable to take revenge on Asuka.
It was then that Lili's father's oil field was taken over by the Mishima Zaibatsu. His company fell into disorder and he collapsed, overworked. Concerned for her father's well being, Lili searched for a way to alleviate her father’s anxiety. She decided to reclaim the oil field that the Mishima Zaibatsu took from her father. While formulating her plans, the Mishima Zaibatsu announced The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6: an excellent opportunity to win back the oil field. So Lili joined the contest to help her father.
Ending Animation: School Lunch BattleEdit
Asuka is hastily peddling her bike. She exclaims that she's going to be late for school. As she is about to seemingly careen into the place (may or may not be Mishima High), Lili's limousine appears out of nowhere. Asuka screams and crashes her bike, making her lunch fall to the ground. Lili gets out of the limo in her Monegasque school uniform and goads Asuka into a fight, stating that she's finally found her but their reunion will be short-lived. The two exchange fast punches after Asuka calls Lili an idiot for messing with others' food. After they move off-camera, Sebastian gets out of the car, unaware of the situation, and says "Brilliant. She's already making friends. I'm so proud of her." A close-up of Lili's smiling face is shown.
- Has a butler named Sebastian.
- Has a an, as of yet, unnamed father
- Defeated Ganryu in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5
- Rival of Asuka Kazama, whom she was defeated by in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Their rematch occurs at a Japanese high school that may or may not be Mishima High School.
- Lili is after the Mishima Zaibatsu and its new CEO, Jin Kazama, so she can reclaim her father's oil fields.
- Gives Lars Alexandersson a vehicle to use in the Scenario Campaign mode.